Master of Science in Environment and Natural Resources - Specialisation Sustainable Water and Sanitation, Health and Development
Together with other research institutes established at Aas, UMB provides state-of-the-art knowledge based on a broad range of disciplines. UMB's main objectives are:
- To be a major player in the field of life sciences, focusing on the core disciplines:
- biology, food and environmental science
- land use and natural resource management
- as well as associated aesthetic and technical subjects
- To actively contribute to business development and continue to strengthen the scientific basis for agriculture, aquaculture and other industries based on the utilisation of natural resources.
A broad range of study programmes are offered at Bachelor, Master and PhD level.
|Programme website||http://www.umb.no/study-options/a...nd-sanitation-health-and-development (Opens in new window)|
|Contact (person and/or unit)||Ingrid Bugge|
|Programme duration||2 years|
(What is this?)
|Tuition||No tuition fees|
|Subject area||Natural Sciences|
|Language of teaching||English|