Are you interested in biology, from molecules to cells and organisms, and the surrounding natural environment? Are you fascinated by how minor changes in DNA can change the properties of single cells, plants, animals and humans and how such changes have contributed to the evolution of different species? Then the master studies in Bioscience are well suited for you.
- Biodiversity and systematics
- Cell biology, physiology and neuroscience
- Ecology and evolution
- Genetics and developmental biology
- Marine biology and limnology
- Molecular biology and biochemistry
- Toxicology and environmental science