Do you like to understand how the world around us is constructed, right down to its tiniest constituents? This programme enables you to study a wide range of issues in depth. You can choose everything from producing new matter and materials, conducting tests, investigations and analyses, to modelling and simulating chemical processes and reactions. You can work experimentally, numerically or with theoretical problems.
- Analytical chemistry
- Biomolecules and soft matter
- Chemistry education and communication
- Environmental chemistry and nuclear chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry and materials chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Theoretical and physical chemistry