The Erasmus Mundus Master programme Coastal and Marine Engineering and Management (CoMEM), is a two-year English taught international Master¿s programme. The programme is offered by a consortium of five recognized European universities. During the programme, students study in two or three different countries depending on the individual track of study. All participating universities have long-standing relations with the industry, public works administrations and research and education institutes. During the course students familiarize themselves with key issues involved in providing sustainable, environmentally friendly, legally and economically acceptable solutions to various problems in the CoMEM field. Studying in different European countries will enable students to meet and work with professionals from various backgrounds and to gather knowledge on a wide range of issues involved; they will also get a comprehensive EU perspective on CoMEM related issues. This will help students to develop a coherent and integrated approach that is applicable to a more global perspective as well.
- TRACK 1 (NTNU): The Arctic Marine Coastal Engineering track
- TRACK 2 (City): The Marine Operations and Management track
- TRACK 3 (SOTON): The Environment and Management track
- TRACK 4 (TUD): The Coastal Engineering track
- TRACK 5 (UPC): The Engineering and Environment track