Information technology permeates all aspects of society and has become critical to industry, government, and individual well-being. Securing these vital services and structures and the availability of trustworthy information whenever and wherever it is required has become both an area of intensive research and also of burgeoning commercial activity.
Do you work on information security, digital forensics or cybercrime? This experience-based master’s degree programme is designed to enable you to combine your studies with your job. It is intended for anyone who needs expertise on information security in their work.
- You take the programme part-time over three years
- High degree of flexibility with close links to the academic community
- Up to 10 days of group sessions in Gjøvik during the semester
- Online-supported teaching
- No tuition fees, only semester fees
Recommended optional fields of study (offered through elective courses):
- Digital Forensics and Cybercrime Investigation
- Cyber Operations and Readiness
- Corporate Forensics and Incident Response