Do you work with information security, digital forensics or cybercrime? This master’s degree program is designed to enable you to combine your studies with your job. It is intended for anyone who needs expertise on preventing and mitigating cyber-attacks on their organization. You will learn how to increase the resilience of your systems against unwanted activities and methods for handling cyber-attacks when they occur.
The experience-based master's degree in information security, build upon your own experience and provides the theoretical background and attitudes necessary to succeed in this important and rewarding application domain. Your education and knowledge will help to reinforce security in society.
The study program will be in English
- You take the programme part-time over three years
- High degree of flexibility with close links to the academic community
- Up to 10 days of group sessions in Gjøvik during the semester
- Online-supported teaching
- No tuition fees, only semester fees