The academic basis is a completed and passed three-year Bachelor’s programme in Engineering, based on the National Curriculum, within the fields of renewable energy, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering. Furthermore, the following requirements, that partly go beyond the requirements of the National Curriculum, have to be met:
- At least 25 credits in relevant mathematics
- At least 5 credits in statistics
- At least 7,5 credits in physics
The requirement that there be a relevant basis in mathematics is satisfied through mathematics equivalent to obligatory mathematics and the elective course Mathematics 3 within UiA’s engineering programmes.
Applicants with an equivalent education within technology and science, and who meet the requirements above, may also be admitted to the programme.
For more details see admission requirements on the programme's webpage.
- EU/EEA applicants: From 15 January till 1 March.
- Nordic citizens and applicants with a permanent or renewable residence permit in Norway: From 15 January till 15 April.