To qualify for acceptance you must fulfil the following criterias:
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.Find specific requirements for your home country in our country list
- Your degree must include courses equalling at least 80 ECTS (approximately 1.5 years of full-time studies) in a subject relevant to this MA Program
- You must have obtained a minimum average grade of Norwegian grade C or the equivalent, to compete for admission. The Norwegian grade C equals to the grade C in the ECTS system or to the US grade B.
- Relevant work experience of two years (full time) or more. This work experience needs to be from the fields of media, policy, education, activism, social work, research, or similar fields.
- English language proficiency - see requirements
Please note that this is a distance learning programme. The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration will not grant you a residence permit based on studies to attend this programme in Norway.