(For EU/EEA/Swiss applicants only)
Admission to the Masters programme requires the following: The applicant must:
- Be competent in a practical aesthetical skill and have current experience of practice
- Have an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree.
- Have a minimum of 3372 hours (2 years) relevant work experience with children and/or adults within an educational context.
In support of an application, applicants must submit the following:
- A reflective essay on your practical aesthetic skill, describing your experience and its relevance to the programme (maximum 1200 words – this can include examples e.g. photographs).
- A copy of your Bachelor’s degree diploma/certificate (Degree must meet the requirements of the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education).
- A description(maximum 500 words) and proof of relevant work experience, e.g. a statement from an employer.
- A statement of why you want to be admitted onto the programme (maximum 500 words)
If you are not a Norwegian citizen: Copy of your passport.
Based on the application, those applicants who meet the admission criteria will be invited for an admission interview. Candidates will then be selected on the basis of their qualifications and experience, and outcomes of the formal interview. Candidates are responsible of their own application and interview costs. A good command of English is required for all students attending the master programme. English language qualifications can be tested in the interview.
How to apply
The required documents must be uploaded on the online application form. The preferred format for uploading documents is PDF
Register your application
Please follow the instructions carefully after you click on the online application form.
Please note that the documentation is only accepted through the online application form. On the upper left there is a box with a drop down menu; Choose English
- For users without Norwegian Identification Number: Press the button International applicant.
- Click on "Register new international applicant".
- Complete the form (first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth, sex and citizenship) and press OK-save. You will receive a password by e-mail.
- Use the password you received by e-mail to log in through: Login international applicant.
- For users with Norwegian Identification Number: Logon using Your 11-digit ID an choose your 4-digit pin code.