Admission requirements are:
• Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS) within bioscience or social science, including social economics.
• Average grade of C or better (laudabilis) in the Bachelor’s degree.
• A motivation letter must be uploaded to the application portal within the specified deadline.
Applicants from outside the Nordic countries will be asked to document proficiency in English language.
Applicants apply to the preferred university. It is possible to apply to more than one.
Applicants are ranked by:
1. Motivational letter
2. Grades of the Bachelor’s degree
3. An interdisciplinary constellation of the class.
Applicants will be ranked by their motivation letters. The applicant’s motivation for the study, and his/her motivation for the idea of travelling between the partner universities, as well as his/her academic background and future career plans will be emphasized.