Each year, Diku has 30 scholarships available for Russian students interested in studying in Norway for a semester or two.
Normally, 15 of the grants are within Norwegian language and literature, and 15 are within other subjects. The grants can be awarded to students and academic staff at Russian institutions of higher education.
The application deadline is 1 March 2021, 15:00 Norwegian time.
Grants are offered at the following institutions:
- Oslo Metropolitan University
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- University of Bergen
- Nord University
- University of Oslo
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Diku reserves the right to adjust the Scholarship Programme according to the Covid-19 situation.
What does the grant cover?
- The students will not pay tuition fees, except for a semester fee of approximately 600 Norwegian kroner.
- The students will receive a monthly grant. For the academic year 2021-2022 this is 11 450 Norwegian kroner per month.
- Students will normally be offered student accommodation, for which they pay the rent out of their grant, usually between 2 500 and 4 500 Norwegian kroner monthly.
- Travel and visa costs are not covered.
- For participants at the International Summer School at University of Oslo, the grant will cover the course fee and course books for the digital courses.
For further information, please contact:
Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation:
Ms. Elena Sofronova, firstname.lastname@example.org
Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (Diku):