Due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Norwegian-Russian Scholarship scheme has been suspended.
The application deadline is 1 March 2022, 15:00 Norwegian time.
To be considered for scholarship, all applicants must meet the requirements of both Norwegian and Russian sides.
To apply, please make the following steps:
- Fill in the electronic application form through HK-dir's online application and reporting system Espresso.
- Upload the required attachments from the Norwegian side (see below)
- Print a PDF copy of your application. A PDF of the application is available in section “Submit” under “Preview”.
- Submit the electronic application form by 1 March 2022, at 15:00 Norwegian time (GMT+1).
- Send the printed PDF copy of your application together with a set of required documents from the Russian side, as listed on the website http://academicmobility.ru by 3 March 2022.
Mandatory attachments for the application to HK-dir:
- Upper secondary/high school certificate or transcript of records
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree diploma and transcripts of records or equivalent
- Proof of proficiency in English, e.g. IELTS or TOFEL report (if applicable)
- Proof of proficiency in Norwegian, e.g. results from Norskprøven or Test i Norsk etc. Documented proficiency in Norwegian is only relevant if you apply for credit courses in Norwegian language and literature.
- All documents must be submitted in English or Scandinavian, in PDF format.
- If the original language of the record is not English or Scandinavian, an official translation must be attached to the original document. The records in the original language must accompany the translation.
- The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation assesses the documents required by the Russian side and nominates candidates for scholarships.
- HK-dir processes the applications and the list of nominated candidates.
- The applications from nominated candidates are forwarded to the respective higher education institutions in Norway for final assessment and decision.
- The respective higher education institutions in Norway will inform you about the results of the selection process.
HK-dir reserves the right to adjust the Scholarship Programme according to the Covid-19 situation.